I am who God says I am.

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful,I know that full well. 
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.


When it comes to how special we are in the eyes of God. I think that verse says it all...

If that is not something special then I don't know what it is...

What I have learned is that there will always be that God-shaped hole inside of us that keeps us coming back to our creator. Until we discover that identity, we would always be looking for something or someone that will fill that hole that only God can really fill.

I used to think that what I wear, what I look like, the way I speak, the people I am with will ultimately define who I am. That it will give me that real identity which I did not even know I was looking for.

I was wrong. It brought me confusion then frustration. It has brought more insecurites in my life. It even created in me an illusion that If I would be someone I'm not then my life would be more acceptable.

But it was not because little did I know that I was rejecting the Identity that God wants for me which so much better than what the world offers me.

Then I came to know and experienced Christ in my life and He did changed everything in me...

I now know the truth that in Jesus, I am fully known yet fully accepted.

So why be someone you’re not when you can just be yourself and know that God still loves you even though He knows exactly who you are and He is morethan willing to change you to the person He wants you to be.

If you still don’t know your true value in God, or maybe you came to a point where in you have forgotten it, think again. Not only that He knows you by name but He knows everything there is to know about you, every moment He is thinking of you. Even in that moment when you don’t want anything to do with Him, He is still thinking about you and He loves you.

I used to think that I am of no value or not that special. Maybe you are too.

But it doesn't matter, He just wants you back...



1 Response to "I am who God says I am."

  1. Nice insight bro, No matter what people say, who God says we are, that is who we are.

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me